Monday, January 23, 2006

HOLY CRAP! THIS IS SO EXCITING!

It's lunch time now. I am so excited about VOTING that I can barely contain myself. I almost wish that I had not decided to wait until after I finish work to go vote. I could have gotten up at 6am and been THE FIRST ONE AT THE POLLING STATION!!! What the hell is my problem? Why did I not do that? Why am I such a FOOL???

Let's see... it's approx. 12:26pm... that means that in roughly 4 and a half hours I WILL BE VOTING!!!! This is almost how I felt the night before I went to Disneyland when I was 10! Except that this is WAY BETTER! I heart democracy. It is pretty hot.














This is me right now... oh it is so stressful here at work. (You can sort of tell that's not true cause I'm blogging right now. Ha!)
















This is me in 4 hours. Here is what I am saying:
"YEAH!!! WORK IS DONE! TIME TO VOTE!!!"


















And this is me in 4 and a half hours! I WILL BE VOTING!
I will really be as happy about the situation as my good buddy Jean is in this picture.



Time check: approx 12:45pm. *yesss* Getting closer!!! Time to eat lunch now. I brought gnocchi. It will be delicious. But not as delicious as voting.

I'll let you know how it goes with all the voting. YEAH!

No comments: